- 1.5 Liter 4 Cyl Turbo
- 6 Speed Auto Trans
- V-Tex Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Heated Seats
- Matte Black 18″ Wheels
- Bluetooth Enabled Sound System
- Electric Power Steering
- Black V-Tex Upholstery
- LED Headlights, Turn Signals, Brake Lights
- Dual Servo Brakes with ABS
- Traction Control
- 2 Year Roadside Assistance
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Overt class with cunning artistry, the Carmel Blackjack is elegant with a touch of imminent beauty. The Carmel Blackjack is offered in matte black.
When compared with 2019 and previous Venice, up to eight inches of additional width are gained at the front of the cabin.
Notable engine features include:
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) design
- Inline four-cylinder (I-4) configuration
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Direct injection
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 6.11:1 gear ratio spread, which contributes to a balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Clutch-to-clutch concept delivers optimal shift timing.
- Adaptive shift controls include automatic grade braking, which commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear if the vehicle is decelerating or coasting on a downgrade.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Each Vanderhall comes with 2 years of 24-hour roadside assistance:
- Towing and wrecker service*
- Flat tire change*
- Emergency gas delivery service*
- Battery jump service*
- Key Lockout service*
*See owner’s manual for details
Satin black hoops, gas cap, mirror uprights and gloss black steering wheel elegantly trim the Carmel Blackjack
All Vanderhalls come equipped with thermal circuit breakers that are designed for the protection and isolation of high current circuits up to 200A. The manual trip can be used to switch off and isolate the circuit, when use of battery trickle charger is not feasible, to isolate the battery for storage periods of time longer than 14 consecutive days.
A battery trickle charger lead is also included to protect the life of the battery during similar periods of extended storage.
Features for the New 2020 Carmel
3″ Matte Black Exhaust
Matte Black 18″ Wheels
Satin Black Dead Pedals
Black V-Tex Upholstery
Bluetooth Enabled Sound System with 200 Watt Kicker Amplifier
Locking Glove Box
Manual Actuating Hood
Blackjack Exclusive Regalia
The release date for more information on the Carmel Blackjack is late 2019. Complete the form below to register interest and be included on future information releases.
Vanderhall roadsters are built with passion and by hand in our Provo, Utah factory. Sales are fulfilled through an authorized store. Our Venice and Carmel models feature a mono-aluminum chassis with a composite ABS body and a 1.4 or a 1.5 liter, four-cylinder turbocharged engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Edison models feature a fully electric drive train. Select Find Store to contact your nearest authorized dealer.
Displayed pictures may include optional equipment. Information, descriptions and specifications are subject to change at any time.