Priced at $43,950.00*
*Destination and preparation not included
1.5 Liter 4 Cylinder Turbo
- Color Matching Removable Capshade
6 Speed Auto Trans with Paddle Shifters
- Cruise Control
- Boost and Shift Gauge
- Heated Seats
- Gloss Black 19” Wheels
- Tan Leather Interior
- Stainless Dead Pedal and Traction Plate
- Wooden Steering Wheel with Gloss Black Center
- Bluetooth Enabled Sound System
- 2 Year Roadside Assistance
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
A grand tourer with the options and accessories most demanded by the educated public, the Carmel GT is the epitome classy escape. Offered in Ruby Metallic and Pearl white, a body matching capshade is included and a Tan leather interior.
When compared with 2019 and previous Venice, up to eight inches of additional width are gained at the front of the cabin.
Comfort and Convenience
Body matching capshade included
Notable engine features include:
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) design
- Inline four-cylinder (I-4) configuration
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Direct injection
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
6-Speed Automatic with Paddle Shifters and Shift Gauge
- Paddle shifters enable semi-manual shifting of the transmission. Driver is able to tap left to downshift or tap right to upshift to accommodate more precise control of performance.
- Shift gauge identifies gear shifts as driver utilizes the paddle shifters.
- 6.11:1 gear ratio spread, which contributes to a balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Clutch-to-clutch concept delivers optimal shift timing.
- Adaptive shift controls include automatic grade braking, which commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear if the vehicle is decelerating or coasting on a downgrade.
All Vanderhalls come equipped with thermal circuit breakers that are designed for the protection and isolation of high current circuits up to 200A. The manual trip can be used to switch off and isolate the circuit, when use of battery trickle charger is not feasible, to isolate the battery for storage periods of time longer than 14 consecutive days.
A battery trickle charger lead is also included to protect the life of the battery during similar periods of extended storage.
Gloss black hoops, gas cap, steering wheel and mirror uprights elegantly trim the Carmel GT.
Gear select and boost gauge are both standard on the new Carmel GT
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Each Vanderhall comes with 2 years of 24-hour roadside assistance:
- Towing and wrecker service*
- Flat tire change*
- Emergency gas delivery service*
- Battery jump service*
- Key Lockout service*
*See owner’s manual for details
Features of the New 2020 Carmel
3″ Sport Exhaust
19″ Gloss Black Wheels
Stainless Dead Pedals
Tan Leather Interior
Bluetooth Enabled Sound System with 200 Watt Kicker Amplifier
Locking Glove Box
Stainless Cup Holders
Leather Door Pulls
Manual Actuating Hood
Request more info about the Carmel GT
Vanderhall roadsters are built with passion and by hand in our Provo, Utah factory. Sales are fulfilled through an authorized store. Our Venice and Carmel models feature a mono-aluminum chassis with a composite ABS body and a 1.4 or a 1.5 liter, four-cylinder turbocharged engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Edison models feature a fully electric drive train. Select Find Store to contact your nearest authorized dealer.
Displayed pictures may include optional equipment. Information, descriptions and specifications are subject to change at any time.