Priced at $46,950.00*
*Destination and preparation not included
1.5 Liter 4 Cylinder Turbo
- Push Button Start
- Removable Capshade
6 Speed Auto Trans with Paddle Shifters
- Cruise Control
- Boost and Shift Gauge
- Heated Seats
- Machine Faced 19” Wheels
- Tan or Cranberry Red Hide Leather Interior
- Stainless Dead Pedal
- Wooden Steering Wheel with Gloss Black Center
- Bluetooth Enabled Sound System
- Four Piston Brembo Brakes
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
A grand tourer with specifications to appeal to the discerning driver, the Carmel GTS is the epitome of class. Offered in Ida Rose, Obsidian Black, Ivory White, Jean Grey, and Royal Blue, and Obsidian Black capshade is included with Cranberry Red or Tan leather interior. A limited number of Vintage Silver, Poseidon Blue, Pearl White, and Ruby Red 2021 models are also available.
Comfort and Convenience
Notable engine features include:
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) design
- Inline four-cylinder (I-4) configuration
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Direct injection
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
6-Speed Automatic with Paddle Shifters and Shift Gauge
- Paddle shifters enable semi-manual shifting of the transmission. Driver is able to tap left to downshift or tap right to upshift to accommodate more precise control of performance.
- Shift gauge identifies gear shifts as driver utilizes the paddle shifters.
- 6.11:1 gear ratio spread, which contributes to a balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Clutch-to-clutch concept delivers optimal shift timing.
- Adaptive shift controls include automatic grade braking, which commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear if the vehicle is decelerating or coasting on a downgrade.
All Vanderhalls come equipped with thermal circuit breakers that are designed for the protection and isolation of high current circuits up to 200A. They are fully waterproof to IP67. The manual trip can be used to switch off and isolate the circuit, when use of battery trickle charger is not feasible, to isolate the battery for storage periods of time longer than 14 consecutive days.
A battery trickle charger lead is also included to protect the life of the battery during similar periods of extended storage.
Gloss black hoops, gas cap, steering wheel and mirror uprights elegantly trim the Carmel GTS.
Gear select and boost gauge are both standard on the new Carmel
Features of the Carmel GTS
3″ Sport Exhaust
19″ Machine Faced Wheels
Stainless Dead Pedals
Cranberry Red (available with white or silver exteriors)
Tan Leather Interior (available with red or blue exteriors)
Bluetooth Enabled Sound System
Locking Glove Box
Increased Behind Seat Storage
Stainless Cup Holders
Leather Door Pulls
Manual Actuating Bonnet
Contrasting Diamond Stitched Capshade
Request more info about the Vanderhall Carmel GTS
Vanderhall roadsters are built with passion and by hand in our Provo, Utah factory. Sales are fulfilled through an authorized store. Our Venice and Carmel models feature a mono-aluminum chassis with a composite ABS body and a 1.4 or a 1.5 liter, four-cylinder turbocharged engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Edison models feature a fully electric drive train. Select Find Store to contact your nearest authorized dealer.