Priced at $34,950.00*
*Destination and preparation not included
- DRIVE: Front, twin electric / 52 kW each
- FRAME: Aluminum mono
- BODY: Composite
- SUSPENSION: Pushrod front coil over, rear single-sided swing arm coil over
- PERFORMANCE: 0-60 in 4.4 Seconds
- BRAKING: 60 mph to 0 in 100 feet
- STEERING: Electric Power Steering
- BATTERY: 28.8 kilowatt
- CURB WEIGHT: 1400lbs / 635kg
- RANGE: Up to 200 miles / single charge, est.
- 2 Year Roadside Assistance
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
A fully electric roadster that combines refined and eye-catching design while maintaining classic, elegant lines. Unplug and play has been redefined.
When compared with 2019 and previous Venice, up to four inches of additional width are gained at the front of the cabin.
- 232 pound feet of torque available on demand
- Passive cooling with automated temperature management
- Operational efficiency with smooth delivery and pleasant auditory feedback
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
An optional 6 kilowatt onboard inverter that will increase the duration needed to recharge 6x over the standard 110v system.
Sale price: $2,950
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Each Vanderhall comes with 2 years of 24-hour roadside assistance:
- Towing and wrecker service*
- Flat tire change*
- Emergency gas delivery service*
- Battery jump service*
- Key Lockout service*
*See owner’s manual for details
Gloss black hoops, gas cap, mirror uprights and gloss black steering wheel elegantly trim the Edison²
Classic, simple and easy to read gauges feature:
- Power out put and regenerative braking display
- Automatic temperature management display
- Estimated remaining battery display
All New Edison²
Quick Glance Classic Display
Gloss Black 19″ Wheels
Satin Black Dead Pedal and Traction Plate
Black Leather with Quilted Inserts
Bluetooth Enabled Sound System with 200 Watt Kicker™Amp
Differentiated Design Elements
Locking Glove Box
Stainless Trim and Heated Seat Switch
Complete the form below to register in the Edison2. Your nearest store will contact you.
Vanderhall roadsters are built with passion and by hand in our Provo, Utah factory. Sales are fulfilled through an authorized store. Our Venice and Carmel models feature a mono-aluminum chassis with a composite ABS body and a 1.4 or a 1.5 liter, four-cylinder turbocharged engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Edison models feature a fully electric drive train. Select Find Store to contact your nearest authorized dealer.
Displayed pictures may include optional equipment. Information, descriptions and specifications are subject to change at any time.