Pictures may show left-hand drive models, but will be delivered as right-hand drive.
- 1.5 Liter 4 Cyl Turbo
- 6 Speed Auto Trans
- Satin Black 18″ Wheels
- Electric Assist Power Steering
- Bluetooth Enabled Sound System
- Black V-Tex Upholstery
- Dual Servo Brakes with ABS
- Traction Control
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
The Venice Blackjack defines a simplification and blank canvas for prospective Vanderhall owners. Offered in matt black with complimentary accents, performance and mysterious style, the Venice Blackjack is a menacingly beautiful way to begin your Vanderhall journey.
When compared with 2019 and previous Venice, up to four inches of additional width are gained at the front of the cabin.
4 inches = 10cm
Notable engine features include:
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) design
- Inline four-cylinder (I-4) configuration
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Direct injection
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
Satin black hoops, gas cap, mirror uprights and gloss black steering wheel elegantly trim the Venice Blackjack
6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 6.11:1 gear ratio spread, which contributes to a balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Clutch-to-clutch concept delivers optimal shift timing.
- Adaptive shift controls include automatic grade braking, which commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear if the vehicle is decelerating or coasting on a downgrade.
93% All New
When compared with 2019 and back Venice, the 2020 Venice Blackjack is 93% all new.
All Vanderhalls come equipped with thermal circuit breakers that are designed for the protection and isolation of high current circuits up to 200A. They are fully waterproof to IP67. The manual trip can be used to switch off and isolate the circuit, when use of battery trickle charger is not feasible, to isolate the battery for storage periods of time longer than 14 consecutive days.
A battery trickle charger lead is also included to protect the life of the battery during similar periods of extended storage.
All New Venice Blackjack
2″ Matt Black Powder Coated Exhaust
Satin Black 18″ Wheels
Satin Black Dead Pedal and Traction Plate
Black V-Tex Uphostery
Blackjack Exclusive Regalia
Locking Glove Box
Shortened Speedster-Style Windshield
Complete the form below to register interest and be included on future information releases.
Vanderhall roadsters are built with passion and by hand in our Provo, Utah factory. Sales are fulfilled through an authorized store. Our Venice and Carmel models feature a mono-aluminum chassis with a composite ABS body and a 1.5 liter, four-cylinder turbocharged engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Edison models feature a fully electric drive train. Select Find Store to contact your nearest authorized dealer.