New for 2020: 1.5 Liter Direct Injected 4 Cylinder Turbo
- New for 2020: Push Button Start
New for 2020: 6 Speed Auto Trans
- New for 2020: Cruise Control
- New for 2020: Locking Glove Box
- New for 2020: Machine Faced 18” Wheels
- New For 2020: Satin Black Dead Pedal and Traction Plate
- Heated Seats
- Tan V-Tex Interior
- Wooden Steering Wheel with Polished Center
- Bluetooth Enabled Sound System
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
The mainstay of the Vanderhall line up, the Venice brings the soul of roadster motoring while extending effortless performance in kind. Offered in Silver Vintage Metallic and Poseidon Blue Metallic.
When compared with 2019 and previous Venice, up to four inches of additional width are gained at the front of the cabin.
4 inches = 10cm
Notable engine features include:
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) design
- Inline four-cylinder (I-4) configuration
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Direct injection
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 6.11:1 gear ratio spread, which contributes to a balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Clutch-to-clutch concept delivers optimal shift timing.
- Adaptive shift controls include automatic grade braking, which commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear if the vehicle is decelerating or coasting on a downgrade.
Chrome steering wheel, cafe style mirror uprights, gloss black fuel cap and roll hoops elegantly trim the Venice
93% All New
When compared with 2019 and back Venice, the 2020 Venice is 93% all new.
All Vanderhalls come equipped with thermal circuit breakers that are designed for the protection and isolation of high current circuits up to 200A. The manual trip can be used to switch off and isolate the circuit, when use of battery trickle charger is not feasible, to isolate the battery for storage periods of time longer than 14 consecutive days.
A battery trickle charger lead is also included to protect the life of the battery during similar periods of extended storage.
Features for the 2020 Venice
2″ Stainless Exhaust
Machine Faced Wheels
Satin Black Dead Pedal and Traction Plate
Bluetooth Enabled Sound System with 200 Watt Kicker™Amp
Locking Glove Box
Request more info about the Vanderhall Venice
Vanderhall roadsters are built with passion and by hand in our Provo, Utah factory. Sales are fulfilled through an authorized store. Our Venice and Carmel models feature a mono-aluminum chassis with a composite ABS body and a 1.5 liter, four-cylinder turbocharged engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Edison models feature a fully electric drive train. Select Find Store to contact your nearest authorized dealer.
Displayed pictures may include optional equipment. Information, descriptions and specifications are subject to change at any time.