Priced at $33,950.00*
*Destination and preparation not included
1.5 Liter Four Cylinder Turbo
- Push Button Start
6 Speed Auto Trans With Bump Shifter
- Cruise Control
- Boost and Shift Gauge
Satin Black 18” Wheels
- 3″ Sport Tuned Exhaust
- Heated Seats
- Tan Leather Interior
- Stainless Dead Pedal and Traction Plate
- Wooden Steering Wheel with Gloss Black Center
- Bluetooth Enabled Sound System
- 2 Year Roadside Assistance
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
A grand tourer with the options and accessories most demanded by the educated public, the Venice GT is the epitome of instant adventure. Offered in Ida Rose and Ivory White.
Notable engine features include:
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) design
- Inline four-cylinder (I-4) configuration
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Direct injection
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
6 Speed Automatic with Bump Shifter and Shift Gauge:
- Bump shifter enables semi-manual shifting of the transmission. Driver is able to push forward to downshift or pull backward to upshift to accommodate more precise control of performance.
- Shift gauge identifies gear shifts as drive utilizes the bump shifter.
- Optimal gear ratio spread, which contributes to a balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Clutch-to-clutch concept delivers optimal shift timing.
Adaptive shift controls include automatic grade braking, which commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear if the vehicle is decelerating or coasting on a downgrade.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Each Vanderhall comes with 2 years of 24-hour roadside assistance:
- Towing and wrecker service*
- Flat tire change*
- Emergency gas delivery service*
- Battery jump service*
- Key Lockout service*
*See owner’s manual for details
Gloss black hoops, gas cap, steering wheel and Speedster mirror uprights elegantly trim the Venice GT
All Vanderhalls come equipped with thermal circuit breakers that are designed for the protection and isolation of high current circuits up to 200A. The manual trip can be used to switch off and isolate the circuit, when use of battery trickle charger is not feasible, to isolate the battery for storage periods of time longer than 14 consecutive days.
A battery trickle charger lead is also included to protect the life of the battery during similar periods of extended storage.
Features for 2020 Venice GT
3″ Sport Tuned Exhaust
Satin Black 18″ Wheels
Stainless Dead Pedal and Traction Plate
Tan Leather Interior
Bluetooth Enabled Sound System with 200 Watt Kicker™Amp
Stainless Trim and Heated Seat Switch
Locking Glove Box
Vanderhall roadsters are built with passion and by hand in our Provo, Utah factory. Sales are fulfilled through an authorized store. Our Venice and Carmel models feature a mono-aluminum chassis with a composite ABS body and a 1.4 or a 1.5 liter, four-cylinder turbocharged engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Edison models feature a fully electric drive train. Select Find Store to contact your nearest authorized dealer.
For more information on the Venice GT
Vanderhall autocycles are three-wheeled motorcycles. It is not an automobile. It does not have airbags and it does not meet automotive safety standards. Three wheel vehicles may handle differently than other vehicles, especially in wet conditions. Always wear a DOT-approved full-face helmet and fasten seatbelts. The Driver may need a valid motorcycle endorsement.
Displayed pictures may include optional equipment. Information, descriptions and specifications are subject to change at any time.