Priced at $36,950.00*
*Destination and preparation not included
Pictures may show optional equipment
1.5 Liter 4 Cylinder Turbo
- Push Button Start
6 Speed Auto Trans With Bump Shifter
- Cruise Control
- Boost and Shift Gauge
19″ Machine Faced Wheels
- 3″ Sport Tuned Exhaust
- Heated Seats
- Tan Leather: Only available with Red, Blue, and Black exteriors
- Cranberry Leather: Only available with White or Grey exteriors
- Floor Stainless Dead Pedal and Traction Plate
- Wooden Steering Wheel with Gloss Black Center
- Bluetooth Enabled Sound System
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
A grand tourer with the options and accessories most demanded by the discerning Vanderhall enthusiast, the Venice GTS is the epitome of instant adventure. Offered in Ida Rose with Tan leather, Obsidian Black with Tan leather, and Royal Blue with Tan leather, Ivory White with Cranberry leather, and Jean Grey with Cranberry leather. A limited number of Vintage Silver/Cranberry leather, Poseidon Blue/Tan Leather, Pearl White/Cranberry Leather, and Ruby Red/ Tan Leather 2021 models are also available.
Notable engine features include:
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) design
- Inline four-cylinder (I-4) configuration
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Direct injection
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Each Vanderhall comes with 2 years of 24-hour roadside assistance:
- Towing and wrecker service*
- Flat tire change*
- Emergency gas delivery service*
- Battery jump service*
- Key Lockout service*
*See owner’s manual for details
Gloss black hoops, gas cap, steering wheel and Speedster mirror uprights elegantly trim the Venice GTS.
6 Speed Automatic with Bump Shifter and Shift Gauge:
- Bump shifter enables semi-manual shifting of the transmission. Driver is able to push forward to downshift or pull backward to upshift to accommodate more precise control of performance.
- Shift gauge identifies gear shifts as drive utilizes the bump shifter.
- Optimal gear ratio spread, which contributes to a balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Clutch-to-clutch concept delivers optimal shift timing.
Adaptive shift controls include automatic grade braking, which commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear if the vehicle is decelerating or coasting on a downgrade.
All Vanderhalls come equipped with thermal circuit breakers that are designed for the protection and isolation of high current circuits up to 200A. They are fully waterproof to IP67. The manual trip can be used to switch off and isolate the circuit, when use of battery trickle charger is not feasible, to isolate the battery for storage periods of time longer than 14 consecutive days.
A battery trickle charger lead is also included to protect the life of the battery during similar periods of extended storage.
Features of the Venice GTS
3″ Sport Tuned Exhaust
19″ Machine Faced Wheels
Stainless Dead Pedal and Traction Plate
Cranberry Red (available with white or silver exteriors)
Tan Leather Interior (available with red or blue exteriors)
Bluetooth Enabled Sound System
Stainless Trim and Heated Seat Switch
Locking Glove Box
Increased Behind Seat Storage
Vanderhall roadsters are built with passion and by hand in our Provo, Utah factory. Sales are fulfilled through an authorized store. Our Venice and Carmel models feature a mono-aluminum chassis with a composite ABS body and a 1.4 or a 1.5 liter, four-cylinder turbocharged engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Edison models feature a fully electric drive train. Select Find Store to contact your nearest authorized dealer.
For more information on the Venice GTS
Vanderhall autocycles are three-wheeled motorcycles. It is not an automobile. It does not have airbags and it does not meet automotive safety standards. Three wheel vehicles may handle differently than other vehicles, especially in wet conditions. Always wear a DOT-approved full-face helmet and fasten seatbelts. The Driver may need a valid motorcycle endorsement.