Priced at $39,950.00*
*Destination and preparation not included
1.5 Liter 4 Cyl Turbo
6 Speed Auto Trans
- Cruise Control
- Heated Seats
- 19” Machine Faced Wheels
- Raven Black Capshade
- Tan V-Tex Interior
- Satin Black Dead Pedal and Traction Plate
- Wooden Steering Wheel with Polished Center
- Bluetooth Enabled Sound System
- 2 Year Roadside Assistance
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
The Vanderhall Carmel brings more luxury and convenience to the Carmel lineup. With provisions to accommodate a removable capshade, the Carmel promises additional class and comfort for your journey. Offered in Silver Vintage Metallic and Poseidon Blue Metallic.
When compared with 2019 and previous Venice, up to eight inches of additional width are gained at the front of the cabin.
Comfort and Convenience
Raven Black Metallic capshade included with Carmel models
Notable engine features include:
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) design
- Inline four-cylinder (I-4) configuration
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Direct injection
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
Gloss black hoops, gas cap, mirror uprights and chrome steering wheel elegantly trim the Venice
6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 6.11:1 gear ratio spread, which contributes to a balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Clutch-to-clutch concept delivers optimal shift timing.
- Adaptive shift controls include automatic grade braking, which commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear if the vehicle is decelerating or coasting on a downgrade.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Each Vanderhall comes with 2 years of 24-hour roadside assistance:
- Towing and wrecker service*
- Flat tire change*
- Emergency gas delivery service*
- Battery jump service*
- Key Lockout service*
*See owner’s manual for details
All Vanderhalls come equipped with thermal circuit breakers that are designed for the protection and isolation of high current circuits up to 200A. The manual trip can be used to switch off and isolate the circuit, when use of battery trickle charger is not feasible, to isolate the battery for storage periods of time longer than 14 consecutive days.
A battery trickle charger lead is also included to protect the life of the battery during similar periods of extended storage.
Features for the New 2020 Carmel
3″ Sport Exhaust
Machine Faced Wheels
Satin Black Dead Pedal
Bluetooth Enabled Sound System with 200 Watt Kicker Amplifier
Locking Glove Box
Stainless Cup Holders
Leather Door Pulls
Manual Actuating Hood
Request more info about the Carmel
Vanderhall roadsters are built with passion and by hand in our Provo, Utah factory. Sales are fulfilled through an authorized store. Our Venice and Carmel models feature a mono-aluminum chassis with a composite ABS body and a 1.4 or a 1.5 liter, four-cylinder turbocharged engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Edison models feature a fully electric drive train. Select Find Store to contact your nearest authorized dealer.
Displayed pictures may include optional equipment. Information, descriptions and specifications are subject to change at any time.